Jet Ski Rentals
Call Today to make Reservations for an exciting Jet Ski Ride!
Hop on one of our amazing jet skis and feel the excitement as wind rushes through your hair and the crystal blue gulf salt water sprays your face. You’ll watch as Manatees and Dolphins frolic in their natural habitats while Ospreys, pelicans, and Egrets soar in the blue gulf skies overhead.
Chill out and relax as you enjoy a stroll along an exotic sandbar in search of shells, or cool off with a dive into the spectacular, warm blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico
Whether you’re 16 or 60+, jet skiing is an adventure. Go as fast or as slow as you feel comfortable. Let the wind and the spray cool you off in the heat of the day, or schedule an early morning or evening rental -- the perfect way to begin or end your day!
1 hour $90.00
2 hours $170.00
Featuring the New Yamaha Wave Runner VX110 Deluxe
- We offer 1,2,3 and 4 hour rentals from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Our jet skis accommodate from 1-3 people (500lbs. max.)
- Rental rate includes gas, oil and life jackets.
- Ages 16 and up can drive when accompanied by a licensed adult driver. Drivers born after 1-1-1988 and at least 16 years of age, must have a valid FL Safe Boating Certificate. The short written test can be taken at our location or you may choose to do the TEST ONLINE beforehand.
- RESERVATIONS ARE RECOMMENDED - Photo ID and credit card needed.
- $500 security deposit is required.
- VISA, MasterCard, Travelers Check and cash.
Located on Siesta Key, we have everything in one place, Siesta Key Jet Ski Rentals, Parasailing, Siesta Key Boat Rentals, Fishing Charters, Beach Accessories and Outfitters, Kayaks, Paddle-boards, Bike, and Scooter rentals.
Siesta Key’s longest established and best known rental businesses have come together to give you all the fun you want on your vacation! We’re here to make you happy!
Location: from US41 onto Stickney Point Road and over the bridge onto Siesta Key. You will see us on the left hand side before the lights, keep in left lane and turn into CB’s Boat Rentals - our new location is to the right next to Bank of America.
You can rent for 1, 2, 3, or 4 hours, no previous experience necessary. We’ll give you the necessary instruction before you leave on your adventure.
Cruise Sarasota Bay’s inter-coastal waters on our new Yamaha Wave Runners! If you’re 18 or older, you can drive your own with Boater Safety Course License and/or valid driver’s license. If you’re 16 years or older, you can ride with an adult on the ski. Parent must be present to sign a jet ski out.
Renter is responsible for any loss or damage to the jet skis.